Petunia Pickle Bottom is a popular line of chic diaper bags for a reason–they’re attractive and practical, designed specifically for use as diapers bags taking in to moms’ distinct needs. As described on the Petunia website, the Touring Tote offers the following features:
- Double-headed zipper for easy opening
- 3 carrying options: small hobo, long shoulder, stroller clips (included)
- 1 front pocket with magnetic closure
- 1 large back zippered pocket with removable changing pad
- 2 side zippered pockets for cell phone or iPod
- 4 spacious interior pockets
- 2 interior bottle/sippy cup pockets
- 1 interior pacifier pocket
- PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- PVC-Free Glazed wipe-able exterior
Dimensions: 10 x 14.5 x 6.5″
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
The Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote is a popular bag with mamas of older infants and toddlers who may cart along less items than a brand new mama would carry. This bag looks small, but looks can be deceiving as even I could fit a lot of baby gear inside. I wish I could be the type of mom who would carry this bag!
I love the shape, structure, the gorgeous yellow lining (easy to find items inside), the fact that it has three carrying options (small hobo, long shoulder, and stroller clips), and the numerous pockets on both the inside and the outside. Outside pockets are my weakness and this bag has three small pockets on the front and sides, and a huge compartment in the back. This bag is a structured, glazed finish which holds up well against wear and tear and wipes off easily. Petunia also retails a textured, brocade fabric Touring Tote, which is a lighter, less structured bag. The Touring Tote is a stylish alternative to the square shape of the Boxy Backpack, and retails for $149.
Check out the video review and photos below to see what all fits inside this bag!
(Even Big Brim gets in on the action around here–we like to keep things real with kitchen crockery going on and the baby playing in the background.)